Creativity and New Media

Snapchat is a form of new media communication that has been introduced to our society.  In snapchat being more involve in the new generation, there was app created to display your bitmoji as a form of profile picture. The bitmoji app gives you an access to create an avatar that is identical to you and connect to your Snapchat account. To create my bitmjoi, I started by downloading the app and then proceed it to link it to my Snapchat account. As I was asked to pick a face structure, hair color, eye color, and different characteristics to complete my avatar. I realized that the avatar was formed to represent a form of my physical appearance and then used to displayed different emotions. In creating my avatar, I was also able to use it on my text messages. Now, the avatar serves as profile of my Snapchat account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Blog: Advice

Blog: P2P